• Report: #171947

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2006

• Reported By:Big Rapids Michigan
LVAAP, Las Vegas Navada Actionable Award Program
PO Box 98835/98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP, Las Vegas Navada Actionable Award Program ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Try this..POSTAL INSPECTOR

*Consumer Comment: Inside JOB - has to be a scam with someone linked with the post office in Nevada

I recieved a letter on Saturday January 14th 2006 saying that I had won 3,341,006.00. I always try to win sweepstakes and stuff like that so when it said my name was drawn twice and I was a winner I was so excited I sent them my 20.00 fee.

I feel like an idiot. I have been scammed out of 20.00 and I have nothing to show for it. When I went online today: Monday, January 16th 2006, I looked the company up and all I found was SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

If there is a law suite against these crooks, I want to be as involved as I can.

Eric
Big Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2006 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Navada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89195/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Navada-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-171947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP, Las Vegas Navada Actionable Award Program

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Try this..POSTAL INSPECTOR

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Forget the post office, send a cerified letter to the POSTAL INSPECTOR and clearly state the nature of the fraud and attach documentation. Request a full investigation.

Also send this letter with documentation to the Clark County District Attorney's office and request that fraud charges be filed.

The Consumer Affairs Division of the Attorney general's office should get the info too.

I lived in Las Vegas 7 years, and I can tell you that they also must have both a city and county business license to solicit being based in Las Vegas. Check with the licensing authorities too.

File a lawsuit in the small claims court, as this will at least bring them to the surface and identify the principals.

Send everything by certified mail, return reciept requested.

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

This has to be an inside job. I myself reported this scam and spoke to someone with the nevada Post masters office a year ago and nothing has been done yet? This has to be a scam with someone linked with the post office in Nevada.

There is no way anyone could get away with this thing that long otherwise. Call your post master and your state atorney general and keep calling them until something is done.This has been going on for years.