Complaint Review: LVAAP - Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Mon, November 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 07, 2005

• Reported By:Asheville North Carolina
LVAAP - Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program
PO Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP - Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program ripoff, scam, LVAAP is not official sweepstakes Las Vegas Nevada

I received a letter in the mail from Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program PO Box 98855 Las Vegas, NV 89193.

The "official" letter stated that I had won 3,341,006.00. All I had to do was send 20 dollars in the prepaid envelope (which had the address of - Directors Office PO Box 98855 Las Vegas NV 89195) I noticed the difference in the addresses. The letter itself looked more real. But, honestly, any company telling a consumer that you have just won over 3 million dollars but not to tell anyone should send up red flags to the consumer. I know that I didnt enter into any sweepstakes and that I have never heard of LVAAP. But just to see what I could find about this company, I started my search. To my surprise, typing in company name and clicking search automatically brings up rip-off. I hope this company isnt getting rich off of honest people who would like to be rich, more so I hope this company is stopped! I feel for those who have sent in the 20 dollars to LVAAP, and next time will come back to this site to see who else is getting scammed.

Teresa
Asheville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2005 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-89195/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-scam-LVAAP-is-not-official-swee-163651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP - Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program