Complaint Review: LVAAP - Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Thu, December 15, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 15, 2005

• Reported By:oklahoma city Oklahoma
LVAAP - Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program
PO BOX 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP - Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program Ripoff Beware this is a complete RipOff Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: lvaap Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program

Beware everyone this is a Ripp-Off. Please do not fall for it. I was reported a winner of the amount of 3,341,006.00 us dollars. There were four names on this page and my name was the first and my money was the only one that hasn't been claimed. Well don't I wish I had that kind of luck. This people are targeting people all over the world all ages and back grounds. I have read were most of these people who got this letter are elderly. Well Im not elderly I am a 22 year old female with a child and this money would have been good, But I knew better thank GOD. If I have to send them 20.00 dollars to get my money then something is really wrong with this company. I believe I will be reporting this to my better business bureau here in Oklahoma. I don't care who these people are they need to be stopped and stopped soon before to many more people get these letters and think they are real and fall for it.

Cynthia
oklahoma city, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2005 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-Ripoff-Beware-this-is-a-complete-RipOff-168035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP - Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Award Program

lvaap Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program

AUTHOR: Cynthia - (U.S.A.)

Beware this company is a fake, they are trying to get people to send them 20.00 dollars to get 3,341,006.00 us dollars, I am not the only one that has gotten this amount in the mail. These people are targeting any and everyone this is a complete fraud, I would like to know how these people are getting our names and address's.