Complaint Review: LVAAP - Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Tue, February 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 21, 2006

• Reported By:Bracey Virginia
LVAAP - Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program
PO Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP - Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program these scam artists are real good, I almost fell for it Riupoff Las Vegas Nevada

I almost let my husband talk me into sending the $20 so we could claim the $3,341,006.00 but then something told me to check them out first. I sure am glad I did!! Believe me, they will be receiving some rocks in the mail by the end of this week. I sure am glad I stumbled across this website a couple of months ago.

I want to thank all of you for reporting this scam and Rip-Off Report.com for having this site available. This scam is not targeting any age group because I'm a mother of 3 young children and working hard for every penny I have. Thanks everyone for saving me the headache and stress that could come from this "company".

Elsie
Bracey, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2006 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-these-scam-artists-are-real-good-I-alm-177311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP - Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program