Complaint Review: LVAAP Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Thu, February 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 16, 2006

• Reported By:Pilot Mountain North Carolina
LVAAP Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program
PO BOX 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program, LVAAP ripoff Las VegasLas Vegas Nevada

I just received this notice in the mail today. Of cource at first I was exstatic, but the sceptic in me read this thing real closely. The top of this thing said "YOU ARE OFICIALLY SWORN TO SECRECY ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL" then it went into describing me as Name NO. 1 confirmed prize over $3,341,006.00. Well I finished reading this letter and I found it totally out of the question that if I won that kind of money in a sweepstakes why should I have to send them $20.00 to recieve my winnings. I hope that these people are stopped soon because for someone in my state of health and mind it could cause serious problems. I just lost my mother to cancer Febuary 3 of this year and I thought maybe my life was going to turn around but through her wisdom I sought out this company befor they got me like I'm sure they got to many people.

Sherry
Pilot Mountain, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2006 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program-LVAAP-ripoff-Las-VegasLas-Vegas-Nevada-176575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program