Complaint Review: LVAAP; Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Tue, May 31, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 31, 2005

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
LVAAP; Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program
Po Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP Las Vegas Actionable Award Program ripoff; Tryinging to get $20 for me to win $3,341,006.00 dollars Las Vegas Nevada

I too was sent a letter stating I could collect my "winnings for over $3 million if I only sent them $20 first. B.S. Take the $20 bucks out of my $3 million and send the balance to me.

I wonder how many people have fell for this. It state that 3 other people have collected their winnings. Have they been contacted or confirmed.

Ya, I'll bet these people don't even exist.

Tim
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2005 03:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89195-0434/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-Tryinging-to-get-20-for-me-to-win-334-144512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP; Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Award Program