Complaint Review: LVAAP; Microsoft Lottery

• Submitted: Wed, December 07, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 07, 2005

• Reported By:Lexington North Carolina
LVAAP; Microsoft Lottery
LVAAP.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP; Microsoft Lottery ripoff, lied and said send $20 and get over $3 million dollars, boy what a bust. Las Vegas Nevada

I got a package in the mail saying I was in danger of losing my money and to please send $20.00 to release some information. I was leery but I got another package that said "Congratulations, I won, and to send $20.00 to them so forms can be released and like an idiot, I did. I am having an extremely financial hardship and I thought this was a breakthrough. Oh man! Well I haven't heard anything back from them and it's been almost 2 weeks. I will be more careful next time.
Daa'Keya
Lexington, North Carolina

Daakeya
Lexington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2005 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP-Microsoft-Lottery/Las-Vegas-Nevada/LVAAP-Microsoft-Lottery-ripoff-lied-and-said-send-20-and-get-over-3-million-dollars-b-167164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP; Microsoft Lottery