Complaint Review: LVAAP - THE LAS VEGAS NEVADA ACTIONABLE AWARD PROGRAM

• Submitted: Fri, December 02, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, December 02, 2005

• Reported By:Ogden Utah
LVAAP - THE LAS VEGAS NEVADA ACTIONABLE AWARD PROGRAM
DIRECTOR'S OFFICE. PO BOX 98855 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP - THE LAS VEGAS NEVADA ACTIONABLE AWARD PROGRAM SCAM RIPOFF NAME NO. 1 CONFIRMED PRIZE OVER $3,341,006.00 COLLECTED or UNCOLLECTED LAS VEGAS Nevada

I am just like everyone else, I would love to WIN $3,341,006.00, and what I would give to be that rich. I wanted to send my money, and I wished that they had not been listed with RIP-OFF REPORT.com, but I had to check.
Its funny, hand written on my MARKETING IMAGING OFFICIALLY DRAWN TO FOUR PRIZED NAMES, form was (Congratulations from all of us - been trying to reach you) Its only funny because I have been here all the time and my phone number has always been the same. If they had not have written that on this form,I probably would have sent them the $20.00 for the report release fee.

That is what got me started thinking. Then I was wondering. Why out of the four people listed, is my prizes the smallest? It must just be my luck, even when I win, I win in last place.

And they stated; THIS IS A DAY YOU MAY REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! If I were to win over $3,341,006.00. There would be no maybe to it.

Thanks for all the REPORTS, saved me $20.00

Kenneth
Ogden, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2005 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP-THE-LAS-VEGAS-NEVADA-ACTIONABLE-AWARD-PROGRAM/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89195-0434/LVAAP-THE-LAS-VEGAS-NEVADA-ACTIONABLE-AWARD-PROGRAM-SCAM-RIPOFF-NAME-NO-1-CONFIRMED-PRI-166687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP - THE LAS VEGAS NEVADA ACTIONABLE AWARD PROGRAM