Complaint Review: LVAAP - USSA - NBPI - Prize Search Express - United States Of America Patriotism Awards

• Submitted: Wed, September 21, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 21, 2005

• Reported By:Burlington Michigan
PO Box 98855 Or PO Box 98835 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP, USSA, NBPI, Prize Search Express, And United States Of America Patriotism Awards I received letters stating I won millions of dollars as long as I send in $20 for processing. So I did and, surprise, no money. RIPOFF Las Vegas Nevada

I recieved letters from all of these "companies". They all stated that I had one millions of dollars. All I had to do was send in $20 (cash, check, or money order) and I would receive my prize.

I only receive $383.00 per month and so I thought this to be a miracle and sent in $20 that I really can't afford. Now my $20 is gone and I have no millions.

Do not send these people any money; it's a total scam!!

Kayla
Burlington, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2005 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP-USSA-NBPI-Prize-Search-Express-United-States-Of-America-Patriotism-Awards/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89195-0434-or-0418/LVAAP-USSA-NBPI-Prize-Search-Express-And-United-States-Of-America-Patriotism-Awards-I-157876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP - USSA - NBPI - Prize Search Express - United States Of America Patriotism Awards