Complaint Review: LVAAP aka USAPA

• Submitted: Sun, January 22, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, January 22, 2006

• Reported By:York Pennsylvania
LVAAP aka USAPA
P O Box 98855 or P O Box 880569 Las Vegas, Boca Raton, Nevada, Florida U.S.A.

LVAAPLVAAP aka USAPA ripoff that I almost fell for but did research first Las Vegas Nevada, Boca Raton Florida

I received the letter in the mail yesterday. It almost looked legit to the point that I went to the computer to see if the company existed. That is where my suspicions were proven correct. I thought it was too good to be true and it was.

All I saw was SCAM and this website. I do not know how these people obtain your address and names, but I do not like it at all. The two things that made me suspicious were A) why do I have to pay $20.00 if I won? and B) If they are in Las Vegas, why is the return envelope with my money being sent to Boca Raton, Florida? It just did not make sense to me and so I decided to use my computer to see if the company was legit or not.

I think it is horrible that bad people try to take advantage of you like this with money scams. I hope that they are caught and go to federal prison for money fraud and deception of innocent people. I do not like the fact that they were able to access all the names and addresses they did. That makes me very uncomfortable. Hopefully the will be caught and punished soon.

Missy
York, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2006 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP-aka-USAPA/Las-Vegas-Boca-Raton-Nevada-Florida-89193-33488/LVAAPLVAAP-aka-USAPA-ripoff-that-I-almost-fell-for-but-did-research-first-Las-Vegas-Nevada-172739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP aka USAPA