Complaint Review: LVAAP

• Submitted: Thu, April 06, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 06, 2006

• Reported By:Seaford Delaware
P.O.Box 407007 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

LVAAP, Las Vegas, Nevada Actioable Award Program ripoff, Corrupt Ft. Lauderdale Florida

I recieved a letter today stating that i had won $3,341,006 and they were trying to contact me. the letter stated tell nobody. Well I am telling anyone that will listen to hold onto your $20. These people are crazy as H-ll. They almost had me for a minute until i saw the postage paid envelope. If i won the money in Las Vegas, Nevada, why send $20 to Ft. Lauderdale, FL. They are in opposite regions of the country. Duh
I decided to look them up on this report and there are already 512 first place winners. I make #513. I also couln't understand why they wouldn't want free publicity, word of mouth is the greatest advertiser. Im glad I checked them out before I sent $20 out of my disabilty check. They need to be stopped. I'm about to call my local news station and let them get a warning out to people in the area.

Keep reporting these guys, it helps us keep some of our meager income.

Seaford, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2006 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33340-9953/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actioable-Award-Program-ripoff-Corrupt-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-185265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP