• Report: #194085

• Submitted: Wed, May 31, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 31, 2006

• Reported By:Waxahachie Texas
LVAAP
PO BOX 9885 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP ripoff stated that I had won $3,157,003.40 but I had to send $20.00 to get it Why should I send money if I have already won millions stupid LAS VEGAS Nevada

I received a letter stating that I had seven days to send this company $20.00 so that they could send me 3,157,003.40 in cold hard cash. To good to be true. Last year I fell for the scam with another company located in Neveda, probably the same people. Cant get my money this time.

Nadiyah
Waxahachie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2006 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89193-8855/LVAAP-ripoff-stated-that-I-had-won-315700340-but-I-had-to-send-2000-to-get-it-Why-sh-194085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP