Complaint Review: LVAAP

• Submitted: Tue, April 04, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 04, 2006

• Reported By:Roxboro North Carolina

LVAAP - Las Vegas Actionable Award Program fraud ripoff, dishonest LAS VEGAS Nevada

Thank God for the internet and Rip-off Report.com. Although I did not send them the 20.00 I was going out of my mind not knowing for sure.The what if syndrom. well this is so wrong.I hope they catch these sorry people.The sworn to secrecy and the 20.00 is the only thing that I questioned.This looks like a real doucment.I had to read it over and over they are good.They probally made tons of money off people.I am so mad I want to sue for the 3 million + I was confirmed and have not yet collected.

Roxboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2006 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89193-OR89195-0434/LVAAP-Las-Vegas-Actionable-Award-Program-fraud-ripoff-dishonest-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-184950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP