Complaint Review: LVAAP

• Submitted: Sat, August 13, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 13, 2005

• Reported By:n Other
P.O. Box 98855 Las Vagas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP Las Vagas Actionable Award Program LVAAP These people and other affiliate company's promise you thosands even milllions for a $20.00 release fee ITS ALL A BUNCH OF CRAPY LIES!!! Las Vagas Nevada

Oganizations like LVAAP and afiliated places like Sweepstakes advisor ask you for a fee of 20.00 for a release of your thosands, even millions.

Guess what you really get in return, more mail with the same kind of promises in it! Maybe even worded different!
I not only did it once, but I WAS FOOL ENOUGH to be suckered in several times! I hope that these, and people like this get caught one of these days, because, THERE CROOKS out for $$.

NOW I AM EVEN POORER THAN I WAS! It was one big mistake that i won't be making again!

I hope that they are proud of themselves, because I'M NOT
proud of people like that! Taking advantage of people in such a manner, is so wrong! promises not kept!

My heart goes out to anyone that got ripped off in there life, GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

This report is to the best of my knowledge from information that I read in ripoff reports, and my experience.

Any mistakes are no fault of my own, but only common knowledge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2005 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP/Las-Vagas-Nevada-89193-8855/LVAAP-Las-Vagas-Actionable-Award-Program-LVAAP-These-people-and-other-affiliate-companys-153600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP