Complaint Review: LVAAP

• Submitted: Thu, February 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 09, 2006

• Reported By:Lincoln Alabama
LVAAP
PO Box 98835 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP CDRA ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I got the same letter that I am seeing reported all over the internet and I am happy that I looked it up because I was getting excited because I really thought I won money.

I wasn't convinced at first because I normally get letters in the mail telling me that I could have a chance to win money. What made me think about it twice was when I got a second letter in the mail, in a brown package, saying that I needed to claim $3,900,622.00 before the deadline. The only thing that kept me from doing it was the $20 fee that was required.

I am not easy to just give away $20 without getting something first so I was skeptical about doing it. I went online to search, typed in LVAAP, and saw the words SCAM all over the place. I am lucky that I caught it and I hope that word gets around because I hate to think of how many people have gotten mixed up in this scam.

Savannah
Lincoln, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2006 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/LVAAP-CDRA-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-175614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP