• Report: #196351

• Reported By:PENN RUN Pennsylvania
LVAAP
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I got the same letter. Just days before that I got another letter and a check from another company. If I would not have found this site I probably would have done what they said. Why can't the companies be stopped. because this is a very hard time for me and for them to get my emotions up and then just to find out that it is worthless just makes the whole situation even harder. How do they even get your address in the first place? Again thank you to every one that wrote about their story. It saved me a lot more stress that I didn't need.

Bethany
PENN RUN, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2006 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP/Las-Vegas-Nevada/LVAAP-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-196351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP