assumption

• Submitted: Mon, November 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 28, 2005

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
LVAAP
P O Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LVAAP ripoff Sin City scam plays YOU for $20 Las Vegas Nevada

I have been unemployed for 3 months and thought," What's $20? I could blow that kind of cash for a multi-million dollar freebie." But then, reality and my senses kicked in. Why would the government just give me $3M? Even if it was "entitled" to me, why do I have to pay $20?

I decided to put my internet skills to use and see if this was for real. Naturally, I discovered that this was a load of crap. No website. No phone number. Just multiple links of others getting teased by this bogus "program." I also noticed that another consumer reported being entitled to the same exact amount of money I was- $3,341,006. Interesting.

For this kind of money, if there isn't a genuine, licensed attorney with a briefcase full of paperwork at your door, it isn't real. DON'T GET HOSED!! If you want to win big in Vegas, well, you're going to just have to go there.

A
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2005 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP/Las-Vegas-Nevada/LVAAP-ripoff-Sin-City-scam-plays-YOU-for-20-Las-Vegas-Nevada-166098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP