Complaint Review: LVAAP

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

LVAAP Ripoff and dishonest! Petal Mississippi

After going through hurricane Katrina and the loss of my brother a month later I was elated to receive the notification from LVAAP. Thank God I had the means to check it out.

I got my letter yesterday and slept on it wondering if it were true and just how I could put that kind of monies to use. I guess playing the lottery is a whole lot safer??

How is it that "companies" like this are allowed to prey on innocent people? I work hard for what I get and guess I will continue to do so. If I become "rich" it will be from my own merit.

Marie
Petal, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2006 03:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVAAP/Petal-Mississippi-39465/LVAAP-Ripoff-and-dishonest-Petal-Mississippi-184806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVAAP