Complaint Review: LVNV & Associates

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Houston79 — Houston Texas United States of America
LVNV & Associates

LVNV & Associates LVNV Funding, American Document Services Harassing me at Work!! Internet

These people will not stop callimg me at work. I started receiving a call a few weeks ago from LVNV. First, they would just call and leave a message. When I would try and call back it would just ring and ring or go straight to voicemail. I thought this was very odd. So, then they started calling me at work and told me they were sending a process server to my home and if they couldn't get me there they go to my job. I told them I would call them back when I got off work. Well, they couldn't wait so, they called again and one of my co-workers answered and the person from LVNV told them that I owe them money and I have committed fraud. This was very embaressing!! After a few days of this and these people calling non-stop, I decided i would go into work a little late and wait for them to call me on my cell. When they did call me, I asked what are you saying I owe? It was for a credit card that I had taken out and paid off about 11 years ago. So I said please send me proof of the debt. He got angry and hung up on me. I tried to call back and it just rang and rang.

Long story short these people will not leave me alone! Have I ever had a legitmate bill collector call me...yes and I know the difference. These people call at least 20 times a day and more than half of that is at my job. They also love telling anyone that answers the phone that I committed fraud and I am going to be served. I finally told them to go ahead and serve me, and of course no one did. I just don't know how to make it stop. These people are relentless and I am sick of it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVNV-Associates/internet/LVNV-Associates-LVNV-Funding-American-Document-Services-Harassing-me-at-Work-Internet-957078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVNV & Associates