Complaint Review: LVNV FUNDING LLC

• Submitted: Fri, March 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: BAN LVNV FUNDING, llc RESURGENT AND — Rochester Hills Michigan United States of America
LVNV FUNDING LLC
P.O. Box 10497 Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

LVNV FUNDING LLC RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, After 7 years of dispute to get a First Premier off my credit report, the very next day LVNV Funding, LLC, sends me a letter lying and preaging an account, as a factoring company Greenville, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Report Premier Capital LLC to the FBI

*Consumer Suggestion: I Agree use BBB

*Consumer Comment: Maybe this will help you

LVNV FUNDING LLC, AND RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, AND GOD KNOWS WHAT OTHER NAMES, PROBABLY A LOT OF INQUIRIES ON MY CREDIT REPORT, HAVE USED DISPUTE INFORMATION TO THEIR ADVANTAGE, BUT ILLEGALLY LIED TO ME ABOUT AN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE AND DATE OF A PRIOR CREDITOR, FIRST PREMIER, THAT FINALLY GOT DELETED OFF MY ACCOUNT AFTER ADVERSELY AFFECTING MY CREDIT REPORT FOR ALMOST SEVEN YEARS.  THEY REFUSED TO SEND ME THE CORRECT VALIDATION INFORMATION REGARDING MY DEBT, THEY VIOLATED THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT IN NUMEROUS WAYS, LIKE NOT SUBTRACTING PAYMENTS, OR ACKNOWLEDGING THE DATE THAT I REPORTED THE CARD LOST/STOLEN, NO LATER THAN 10/2005--SO ON THEIR STATEMENTS, THEY HAVE CHANGED THE ACCOUNT NUMBER TO A COMPLETELY UNREFERENCABLE NUMBER, AND THEIR NOVEMBER NON-ITEMIZED STATEMENT REFLECTS A LOAN TRANSFER IN NOVEMBER, WHICH WAS NEWS TO ME, WHILE THEY STILL TRIED TO COLLECT UP UNTIL DECEMBER.  I HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT WHEN I SAW A ZERO BALANCE AND ACCOUNT CLOSED, THE NIGHTMARE WAS OVER, BUT LEARN THE DAY AFTER I GET THEM DELETED, LVNV FUNDING, LLC, WITH SOME EXTRANNEOUS RELATIONSHIP TO RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LIES AND SAYS THEY PURCHASED MY ACCOUNT FROM FIRST PREMIER ON 09/23/2005, IN A TRIPLED AMOUNT THAN THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR THAT FAILED TO SUBTRACT MY LAST PAYMENT BEFORE THE CARD WAS REPORTED LOST/STOLEN NO LATER THAN 10/01/2005---FIRST PREMIER SAYS THE ACCOUNT IS OWNED BY ASSET ACCEPTANCE--I JUST GOT THEM OFF, HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE CAN COME ALONG AND RUIN MY CREDIT WITH LIES?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVNV-FUNDING-LLC/Greenville-South-Carolina-29603/LVNV-FUNDING-LLC-RESURGENT-CAPITAL-SERVICES-After-7-years-of-dispute-to-get-a-First-Prem-847984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVNV FUNDING LLC

Report Premier Capital LLC to the FBI

AUTHOR: HonestMan - ()

Hello, Premier Captial LLC has also stole my money as well. They promise secure loan and never follow through after recieving payment.  After researching them extensively they have over 40 reports of scam. I have reported them to the FBI as this is a national problem and they have no communication after they recieve your payment.  If you want to report your situation as well please fill out this form: https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx. This is an FBI form so they can investigate this company. I am sure they have stolen over $100,000 from honest, hard-working people across the nation. They are dishonest people and should not be allowed to victimize anyone else. Thank you and good luck to you in the future.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I Agree use BBB

AUTHOR: susanjax - (United States of America)

I also fought this company for a long time. I finally contacted the Better Business Bureau in Greenville, South Carolina. At first they didn't stick up for me but I sent in documentation and was able to get a letter that the account Resurgent/LVNV funding was reporting on my bureau did in fact not belong to me. In addition this company has been banned in the state of Maine. They were found to be fraudulent and years of judgements were overturned in Maine. They are crooks. Please report this to your state attorney as well. It just takes a few minutes on-line.

Maybe this will help you

AUTHOR: MAREK - (United States of America)

My husband had a problem with LVNV Funding. They were reporting about an account that had been in full and was never late. I finally realized that they were trying to collect for his old Sears card, and filed a report with the Better Business Bureau.

I let the BBB know that we had been trying to get LVNV Funding to validate this debt for MONTHS, and they had not done so. They just kept sending bills. We received a response from LVNV Funding via the BBB about a week later. They had zeroed the balance, and were deleting their tradelines from the credit reporting agencies. This just happened, so I am still waiting to see that it has been deleted. Wish you luck!