Complaint Review: LVNV Funding - First Performance Recovery Corperation - Merchants Credit Guide

• Submitted: Fri, October 28, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 28, 2005

• Reported By:West Covina California
LVNV Funding - First Performance Recovery Corperation - Merchants Credit Guide
4901 NW 17th Way, Suite 201 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

LVNV Funding - First Performance Recovery Corperation - Merchants Credit Guide Ripoff Fort Lauderdale Florida

I am going to keep this short because I am sick of writing these reports. I got another letter from LVNV Funding LLC which is also known as Merchant Credit Guide Co. Now I got a letter from the same company but they are known as First Performance Recovery Corp. I got almost the identical letter saying that I owe money. They have all my correct information but I never even opened an account. Is there something that I can do to stop these rip off companies from contacting me?

James
West Covina, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2005 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVNV-Funding-First-Performance-Recovery-Corperation-Merchants-Credit-Guide/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309-3771/LVNV-Funding-First-Performance-Recovery-Corperation-Merchants-Credit-Guide-Ripoff-Fort-162481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVNV Funding - First Performance Recovery Corperation - Merchants Credit Guide