Complaint Review: LVNV Funding

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: tech — Boynton Beach Florida
LVNV Funding
Nationwide USA

LVNV Funding Capital Management Svcs. LP Settled but will not remove from my credit report Nevada

LVNV Funding offered me a payoff through Capital Management Services. I paid it off and they have continued to put the bad debt report on my credit. I requested it to be removed and they have not responded. This was for a bill my ex-husband left with me when he left. I used to have good credit before he left and refused to pay any of the joint bills. Now I am left dealing with people like LVNV and am losing everything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVNV-Funding/nationwide/LVNV-Funding-Capital-Management-Svcs-LP-Settled-but-will-not-remove-from-my-credit-repor-1138310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVNV Funding