Complaint Review: LVNV

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2008

• Reported By:Campbell California
15 South Main Street Suite 600 Greenville, South Carolina U.S.A.

LVNV - Resurgent Capital Services This company is unscrupulous in it's business practices Greenville South Carolina

I have been fighting with this company regarding a whopping $50,000 overdue account it says it purchased which I owe for years now. I don't know anything about this and whenever I inquire, I get nowhere. They refuse to give me any information whatsoever so I've elected to dispute their claim to the money on my credit report and so far it has not affected my score which is in the upper 700s. I don't know why this is the case, but I'm relieved. Now I want to know how I can get this false claim off my record for good. If they refuse to provide me with validation I actually owe the money - which they never will be able to - why can't I have it removed?

Fed Up
Campbell, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2008 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVNV/Greenville-South-Carolina-29601/LVNV-Resurgent-Capital-Services-This-company-is-unscrupulous-in-its-business-practices-311486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVNV