Complaint Review: LVR Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: George — Harlingen Texas United States of America
LVR Services, Inc.
5415 Lake Howell Road, Suite 175 Winter Park, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 702-689-3076
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

LVR Services, Inc. Kevin Took Money for Purchase of Timeshare Property Winter Park, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: timeshare resale scam

Kevin contacted me and inquired into my timeshare.  I told he had a buyer ready to purchase timeshare and I just needed to pay for title transfer in the amount of $2,553.75.  A money order was mail to Kevin in this amount.

The month prior I had filed a complaint with Wyndham Resorts on one of their sales rep.  I had upgraded my points and the price he promised I was going to pay was not the actual price.  Since I could not afford to pay the monthly resort and maintenance fees, I agreed to sell my property to LVR Services.

The money order was mailed and upon receipt, Kevin call me back and advised it would take approximately 6 weeks for paperwork to go through.  After the six weeks past, I contacted Kevin several times and each time he would state he did not know why a check had not been mailed to me.  I called numorous times and each time I would get the same response.  I have yet to receive any further information or a check for this purchase.

I have since lost my property with Wyndham and all money I put into this property.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LVR-Services-Inc/Winter-Park-Florida-32792-1033/LVR-Services-Inc-Kevin-Took-Money-for-Purchase-of-Timeshare-Property-Winter-Park-Florid-1015685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LVR Services, Inc.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

timeshare resale scam

AUTHOR: IsabellaP - (United States of America)

Never pay an up-front fee in an effort to sell your Timeshare! Whether the fee is called an appraisal fee, a market analysis fee, a marketing fee, an advertising fee or some other type of fee, the result, historically, has been the same for all who have reported here about their experiences. There's a company called Mexican Timeshare Solutions that can give you a free consultation on your matter, this is their website:

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC