Complaint Review: LW Miller

• Reported By:Puyallup Washington
LW Miller
Logan, Utah U.S.A.

LW Miller Lied to me about miles and pay Ripoff Logan Utah

When I first spoke with the recruiter for this company, things sounded too good to be true.... Well it was!!!
I was told that I could get an average of 3200 miles per week with pay being one of the lowest pay's that I have ever received as a professional driver in my life!!!
I went to orientation for the company and then started driving for them. Things started out bad to begin with. They didn't have my truck at the terminal and ready till Friday and orientation was over by noon on thursday. That was a little strange to me but I just said "ok well the other driver has to deliver his load, no big deal." Then they had it detailed and assigned the truck to me. Well, they had come out to the truck with me and went over everything with me. Then the maintenance guy discovered that the truck needed to be serviced.... At this point I already had a load that was about 250 miles away first thing in the morning and the shop took until about 9pm to get the truck serviced and this was at around 3 pm. It was a simple service where they lube the chasis and CHECKED the oil. Not change it!!!

So I took off on my first load and made delivery of it on time, no problem. I sat for several hours to get my next load just to discover that it picked up the NEXT MORNING and was only about 100 miles away, if that. I had set from first thing in the morning after getting unloaded till the next morning when the next load picked up.

This seems to be the norm with this company all the time. I get a whopping 2000 miles per week average so far!!!

My advice to you is to stay away from this company if you have a family to support as you will not be able to with them.

David "Highlander"

Puyallup, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2007 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LW-Miller/Logan-Utah/LW-Miller-Lied-to-me-about-miles-and-pay-Ripoff-Logan-Utah-240556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LW Miller