Complaint Review: LWPELECTRONICS/ BILL CHANG

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:St. Lois Missouri
LWPELECTRONICS/ BILL CHANG
Bill Chang, 202 N Magnolia Dr. Saco, Maine U.S.A.

LWPELECTRONICS/ BILL CHANG Email cell phone purchase scam Saco Maine

I recently received one of these fraudulent emails as well. I am going to contact my bank A.S.A.P.! I searched the address Bill Chang had given and nothing comes up. I was trying to get phone number so I could call this guy with a dialer over and over again driving him crazy. I hate that you can't trust people and everyone is trying to scam everybody. I make a decent living as a photographer and love what I am doing now at this stage in my life.

All was fine until this scammer either got ahold of some of my inoframtion via phishing or plain stealing it. I hope he goes to prison and becomes so big guys toy! I do not appreciate this crap at all! It is a waste of my time. I am the nicest person you all would ever meet and so how I fall victim to things like this. Coincidentally I purchased something on Amazon not too long before this. I wonder if that is where my information was attained.

Be very careful of whom you do business with. Contact your bank, paypal and or others who have dealt with the exact same scammer. Any feedback and or information about this particular criminal is appreciated! Especially his whereabouts, contact information and what not. He will be made to pay one way or another for all the heartache he has caused all the known and unknown victims.

Peace and good luck to all,
DP

D.Penick
St. Lois, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LWPELECTRONICS-BILL-CHANG/Saco-Maine-04072/LWPELECTRONICS-BILL-CHANG-Email-cell-phone-purchase-scam-Saco-Maine-359932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LWPELECTRONICS/ BILL CHANG