• Report: #192574

Complaint Review: LWPELECTRONICS

• Submitted: Sun, May 21, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, May 21, 2006

• Reported By:vienna West Virginia
202 N Magnolia Dr Saco, Maine U.S.A.

LWPELECTRONICS ripoff Saco Maine

This person sent me an email stating he received my payment through paypal for a Brand new nokia 8800 cell phone for the amount of $774.99. He gives a box to dispute the transaction, which I did. Completely unaware that it is a scam.

I checked my paypal after the fact and no such transaction appears on my account history. Also, when I checked my credit card information online there was no withdrawls taken from my credit card.

Vienna, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2006 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LWPELECTRONICS/Saco-Maine-04072/LWPELECTRONICS-ripoff-Saco-Maine-192574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LWPELECTRONICS