Complaint Review: LWPELECTRONICS

• Submitted: Thu, May 04, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, May 04, 2006

• Reported By:Central Islip New York
LWPELECTRONICS
202 N Magnolia Dr. Saco, Maine U.S.A.

LWPELECTRONICS ripoff phishing for information through my paypal account Saco Maine

Recieved False receipt from pay pal look-alike phisher: All info is below. I did not answer the e-mail, as I know better, but I did inform Pay Pal of this deceipt.

It is very worrisome that this person is phishing for my personal information!!!

Did not ever order a cellphone online, don't know who LWPELECTRONICS is, I do not use my pay pal account.

Hope that this will not effect my bank account. I will have to check that out today.

Received a phoney look-a-like PayPal receipt of payment for:

Item Name: NEW MOTOROLA V3 PINK RAZR RAZOR QUAD-BAND CELL PHONE

United States

Address Status: Unconfirmed

Camille
Central Islip, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2006 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LWPELECTRONICS/Saco-Maine-04072/LWPELECTRONICS-ripoff-phishing-for-information-through-my-paypal-account-Saco-Maine-189965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LWPELECTRONICS