Complaint Review: LWPELECTRONICS

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2008

• Reported By:Haverhill Massachusetts
LWPELECTRONICS
www.lwpelectronics.com Internet U.S.A.

LWPELECTRONICS I recieved an e-mail that I had purchased a cell phone to be shipped to Bill Chang 202 N Magnolia Dr.Saco, ME 04072 I have no idea who this is and have called the Saco police department. Internet

Martha
Haverhill, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2008 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LWPELECTRONICS/internet/LWPELECTRONICS-I-recieved-an-e-mail-that-I-had-purchased-a-cell-phone-to-be-shipped-to-Bil-307603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LWPELECTRONICS