Complaint Review: LWPelectronics And Bill Chang

• Submitted: Wed, February 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 28, 2007

• Reported By:Jonesville Louisiana
LWPelectronics And Bill Chang
202 N Magnolia Dr Saco, Maine U.S.A.

LWPelectronics And Bill Chang Rip off email Saco Maine

I recieved this email today and I contacted paypal, but I also sent an email to the link on the email I recieved. Paypal sent me a reply saying it was a scam, thats when I found this site...I am now worried that the email I sent to them could backfire on me...I changed all of my paypal information to be on the safe side, but I am still worried...

Dear PayPal Member,
This email confirms that you have paid LWPELECTRONICS (sales@lwpelectronics.com) $474.99 USD using PayPal.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL LWPELECTRONICS*".

PayPal Shopping Cart Contents

Shipping Info: Bill C**
Saco, ME 04072
United States
Address Status: Unconfirmed
If you haven't authorized this charge, click the link below to cancel the payment and get a full refund.
Dispute Transaction
Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Kimberly
Jonesville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2007 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LWPelectronics-And-Bill-Chang/Saco-Maine-04072/LWPelectronics-And-Bill-Chang-Rip-off-email-Saco-Maine-237451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LWPelectronics And Bill Chang