Complaint Review: LWS Media

• Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009

• Reported By:Mandaluyong City Other
LWS Media
20th Flr 2007 Antel Global Bldg Ortigas Center Pasig City, Other Philippines

LWS Media, LWS Media Labor Disputes and Ethical Issues LWS Media national Capital Region Pasig City Phillipines

This is in response to LWS Media -lwsmedia.com Is A Scam Scam artists in Philippines Pasig City Pasig City with Report #455849

I completely understand your situation. I was part of LWS Media for nearly a year but I left due to labor disputes and ethical issues. They don't pay the employees right. And they find ways to terminate people. The company also uses pirated copies of software such Windows Vista, Windows XP, Abode Photoshop, Macromedia, MS Office, and all software to secure servers. Possibly all software a company needs to secure the company. EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

I left because I can't stomach the company anymore. I for one have very strong opinions on the matters concerning payroll, system and application tools and software. I left because I had enough of the LWS Media. A lot of my friends have left the company as well due to the same reasons.

Calling LWS Media to inform them of what's going on is practically useless since they will tell you the person you need to talk to is unavailable or busy when in fact they are available and pretending to be busy. Look for Adam Shaffer, CEO and Anthony Layug, President.

Most of the campaigns at LWS Media are getting a lot of money and we weren't getting what we rightfully deserve.

You can file a complaint against LWS Media by coordinating with Federal trade Commission or you can consult this with a lawyer and go to the Philippine Embassy. The company is dealing with lawsuits as well here in the country.

I never hated a company before and with LWS Media, I downright loathe it.
I feel for my friends who are and will be affected by the unfair trade practices of the company.

Feel free to get in touch with me.

Mandaluyong City

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LWS-Media/Pasig-City-Other-1603/LWS-Media-LWS-Media-Labor-Disputes-and-Ethical-Issues-LWS-Media-national-Capital-Region-P-468947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LWS Media