Complaint Review: LYLE CHARLIER AT AMERIGAS

• Submitted: Sat, December 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 20, 2008

• Reported By:norway Iowa
LYLE CHARLIER AT AMERIGAS
805 14th Ave SW Cedar Rapids, Iowa U.S.A.

LYLE CHARLIER AT AMERIGAS TWICE THE PRICE Cedar Rapids Iowa

Amerigas, an industry leader in saftety, honesty, service, AND EXTREME PRICEING!!!!!!!!!

When shopping for propane people of Cedar Rapids and surrounding communities BEWARE! I had amerigas as my propane company unitl I did some checking when I got my bill and was being charged over $2.50 per gallon! I called Fauser, Linn CO-OP and FS and found they were only charging $1.85 per gallon. How can this be you ask? How can the largest propane supplyer in the country, the one with all the buying power be so high?

If you ask you may get an answer like,"This gas was bought when the price was high." or "My manager won't ley me go any lower that's the best price we have to offer" Take heed my friends, Amerigas may score high on safety but falls short of the mark on price and service. My advice is call your local co-op cheaper fuel and you get money back in the form of a dividend payment.

Roy
norway, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2008 02:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LYLE-CHARLIER-AT-AMERIGAS/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52404/LYLE-CHARLIER-AT-AMERIGAS-TWICE-THE-PRICE-Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-403339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LYLE CHARLIER AT AMERIGAS