Complaint Review: La Costa Apartments

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Elbert — Dallas Texas
La Costa Apartments
6100 Ohio Drive, Plano Texas Plano, Texas USA

La Costa Apartments La Costa Apartments 6100 Ohio Drive, Plano Texas Plano, Texas United States of America Phone: 972-985-7800Web: Category: Landlords I paid a $150 application fee that if not approved for the apartment I am to get back. I called La Costa Apts upon being not approved to ask when will I be receiving my $150 back. They said because I was not approved because my name was on some list. that I will not be receiving my money back. Plano Texas

I've never heard of anything like this before in my life. Also, the lady said she was going to put me on hold to speak with Morgan (That guy who completed my paperwork). However, they hung up on me and when I made several attempts to call back, I got nothing but fast busy signals. This company is faulty and robbed me of my $150 and I want my money back.

La Costa Apartments of 6100 Ohio Dr in Plano, Tx 75024 ripped me off of my $150 Application Fee that was suppose to have been returned to me should I not get the apartment I was going for. Their reason was because my name was on some list, therefore they will not be returning my $150 Deposit.

I attempted to call back several times upon the lady whom I was speaking with told me to hold to put me on the phone with Morgan(The guy who did my actual paperwork). However, they hung up on me and after attempting to call back several times, all I received was a fast busy. I really want my money back. Times are really hard and although $150 may not seem like a lot, in this time of life for me I need it.

So, in closing, if anyone can help me to receive my money back ASAP, I would really appreciate it. To anyone else out there, I would say use absolute caution when going to this community.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Costa-Apartments/Plano-Texas-75024/La-Costa-Apartments-La-Costa-Apartments-6100-Ohio-Drive-Plano-Texas-Plano-Texas-United-1116025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Costa Apartments