Complaint Review: La Engorian Society

• Updated: Sun, December 26, 2010

• Reported By: ralph — schererville Indiana United States of America
La Engorian Society
PO Box 1640 Buffalo, New York United States of America

La Engorian Society deceptive claim that I purchased a Metus seance and Talisman order. (Order no. #469.020.LEV) ON " Open account. Never did. Buffalo, New York

Dear sir, Back in early November, 2010 I received an offer from the La Engorian Society, to have my last name analyze through their Avers Monastery. I agreed and sent them the necessary payment. The only stipulation I agreed to was the analysation of my last name. They claim that I have an " open account " with them .I disagree. They have threaten me with " collection proceedings " but I'am not to be intimidated. I then realized afterwards that this was a scam and then discovered the existence of your " Ripoff Report ". I know from your web-site, other people have encountered this unfortunate dilemma and I feel confident that you can assist me, in getting these unscrupulous individuals brought to justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2010 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Engorian-Society/Buffalo-New-York-14205/La-Engorian-Society-deceptive-claim-that-I-purchased-a-Metus-seance-and-Talisman-order--675394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Engorian Society