Complaint Review: La Familia INC

• Updated: Sun, May 17, 2009

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
La Familia INC
Sacramento, California U.S.A.

La Familia Under Bigscreens For Sale.com Ripped off a 7 year old! Sacramento California

My 7 year old daughter really wanted Alice in Wonderland in the cartoon format of the movie. I Googled, and bought it on March 24, 2009..from this company that made themselves look reputable and similar to Disney! It came in the mail within a week. My daughter was very excited! We put it in to play and it says there is no disc for the DVD player to read. I tried several times and even tried other players and our computer...just in case. My daughter was so disappointed! It's one thing to rip-off an adult a whole different one to rip off a child! I have a phone number...of course you can't reach anyone. Just think how many people they have taken for $17 or more..it can really add up! Someone needs to stop them. If I could have found it locally I would have bnought it in a second..the store told me it was a vaulted movie...should've listened!

Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2009 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Familia-INC/Sacramento-California/La-Familia-Under-Bigscreens-For-Salecom-Ripped-off-a-7-year-old-Sacramento-California-452685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Familia INC