Complaint Review: La Fitness Body Of Change

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:lawrenceville Georgia
La Fitness Body Of Change
3420 Buford Drive Buford, Georgia U.S.A.

La Fitness Body Of Change Unethical and Misleading Selling Practices followed by Non Existent Customer Service Buford Georgia

My husband, my daughter, and I joined LA Fitness in August. As soon as we joined, we were approached by Body of Change to do a fitness assessment. After the assessment, the salesman gave us an "Introductory Offer" of 2 for 1 personal training sessions plus 30 free sessions.

About a month after we joined, we noticed that many of the employees, including the manager of Body of Change, were terminated and we were told it was because of "shady dealings." Little did we know we were the victims of these dealings.

After we used our 30 free sessions, we were told that we did not have a 2 for 1 deal. In fact, there was no such offer. I explained the situation to the new manager of Body of Change, and she assured me she would contact the corporate office. Unfortunately, 3 days later, she was also terminated.

I spoke to the SECOND new manager of Body of Change and he promised me he would speak with his VP and get someone to contact me. I never heard from him. I contacted the corporate office THREE times and each time a rep assured me I would hear from someone. I NEVER heard from anyone. This company just wants your money and does not value you as a customer. Save your money and stay away from this company!

Lisa b
lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Fitness-Body-Of-Change/Buford-Georgia-30519/La-Fitness-Body-Of-Change-Unethical-and-Misleading-Selling-Practices-followed-by-Non-Exist-308420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Fitness Body Of Change