stiff

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jocy — Elmsford New York
La Fitness
260 Boston Post Rd Port Chester, New York United States of America

La Fitness- Port Chester,NY La Fitness Personal training program is a scam Port Chester, New York

La Fitness Personal training program is a scam. Damage to your health. Misinform customers. Charge account when membership is canceled. Lye. Pretend to be your personal trainer when they sell the membership.

We  joined the La Fitness Signature club in Port Chester- NY, before construction was done. Then I and my husband joined in the second day that it opened with a  personal trainer and the contract was made with Andrew Wilen. He said to us that won't had any problems we could freeze the account or put the account on hold and, we could take the training together, we took 2 classes with P.T Stanley. However,  after these two classes, Stanley was not allowed by the management of more gym classes give us, so we had to wait about 3 weeks for new employees were hired and then we continuity  in our classes, moreover they
not stopped to take the money from our account, so it made accumulate classes. [continued below]....
.....

After  I restarted the training classes, I  found out I was pregnant and immediately I informed to my personal training (Renato) and administration about it . They (administration - Andrew) told me they would cancel my account, but that did not happen. I went back again and talked to the responsible, He told me I had to have a medical certificate stating about my pregnancy risk. I showed them the medical certificate, still continued charging my account.

Returned numerous times to try solve the problem, however the problem was never solved. I have 91 classes accumulated and paid and they still want to charge me over $ 1,200.00 because I canceled my bank account for them and so they could
not withdraw more money from it.

I asked for some paper that proof that I have the classes accumulation and I was there to trying resolve the problem, but nobody give me anything.

However,  my "debt" don't  stop grow because they never cancel and do not even freeze my account, only ask me to a new paper every time I go there to try any solution however, I never get any proof who are ask me a new document so that it is impossible cancel my contract that day, and the days go by and they still steal more money from me.

The last time I was at the gym (4/19/2013)I felt very offended by the neglect of those responsible (Justin J. and W. Adrew). I'm already in the eighth month of pregnancy and cannot solve this problem. I have medical certificate saying that I am not allowed to do physical exercises as run risk, I did everything they asked me, and nothing was resolved.

They lied when they made the contract, not complied with the agreement, caused me problems in my bank account and I'm
still feeling that I am  extorted (stolen) for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Fitness/Port-Chester-New-York-10573/La-Fitness-Port-ChesterNY-La-Fitness-Personal-training-program-is-a-scam-Port-Chester-1045680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Fitness