factory

• Submitted: Fri, June 17, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 17, 2005

• Reported By:Branson Missouri
La Primitiva Euopea - EBliss Loteria International
C/CORDOBA NO 21 PLANTA 2-A Nationwide U.S.A.

La Primitiva Euopea - EBliss Loteria International My husband got a letter saying that he had won $985,510.00 in an International High Stakes Lottery. MADRID Nationwide

My husband got a letter in the mail from Madrid Espana. It said that he had won $985,510.00 in an international high stakes lottery. There was another sheet asking for banking information to deposit the money. I got on the internet to check out if I could find out if it was legit. Obviously it wasnt! What is being done about this?!? I know that we are not the only ones because I have read others complaints on here. I cannot find the company in the selection to link it to. I hope something gets done about this. Please feel free to contact me by email. Thanks!

Chris
Branson, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2005 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Primitiva-Euopea-EBliss-Loteria-International/nationwide/La-Primitiva-Euopea-EBliss-Loteria-International-My-husband-got-a-letter-saying-that-he-146595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Primitiva Euopea - EBliss Loteria International