Complaint Review: La Primitiva INTL Loteria

• Reported By:Hatfield Other
La Primitiva INTL Loteria
21 PLANTA 2-A MADRID, Spain Spain

La Primitiva INTL Loteria Postal Scam offering large lottery win MADRID Spain

I have just received a letter dated 23rd October 2007 posted in Madrid Spain stating that I have won 815,950 Euros in the La Primitiva lottery in Spain. It tells me:
"Your fund is now deposited in the bank insured in your name. Due to a mix up of some numbers and namew we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated account, as this is a part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.....

It goes on to ask me "to contact your claims agent The Foreign operations Manager, QUINCY SEGUROS S.A. MR FRANCO MARTINEZ on TEL: 0034 654 200 118, email: quincyseguros@yahoo.es

This is very similar to lots of other reported postal and email scams, if I contact the agent there will be a request for money before I can retrieve my winnings or I will be asked to hand over my bank or card details.

I would love to hear that the perpetrators have been caught!!!

Tessa
Hatfield
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2007 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Primitiva-INTL-Loteria/MADRID-Spain/La-Primitiva-INTL-Loteria-Postal-Scam-offering-large-lottery-win-MADRID-Spain-281089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Primitiva INTL Loteria