Complaint Review: La Primitiva Lottery management

Calle de Mendez Alvaro, 6, Madrid Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 0034644835368
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

La Primitiva Lottery management International Monetary Fund Promotion Program Final award notification for a loterry win from La Primitiva in my name although I'v never been to Spain Madrid, Internet

I got a letter today from La primitiva informing me I won 515.910.21c in euros. A company called Geo Trust Promotion bought the ticket in my name and played the a lottery in my name. The winning numbers were 2-6-12-24-44-47 and the letter looked very proffesional and was signed and stamped by financial director Manuel Candela. It says if I don't claim my money by 11th of April the money will be returned to Ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda which is peculiar beause thats not where the money came from, it is a lottery money.  A form was attached to made the claim, I was also asked to provide a copy of my ID and fax it straight back to them. The processing form was asking for bank details, name, address, lucky numbers, date of birth, next of kin etc.., the envelope it came in was stamped as Correos espana (franqueno Pagado en Oficina) it was sent from Malaga, and the name was printed onto the envelope. I have never visited Spain before so I have no idea where they could get to my home address. It is a bit scary alright.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 03:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Primitiva-Lottery-management/internet/La-Primitiva-Lottery-management-International-Monetary-Fund-Promotion-Program-Final-award-1038382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Primitiva Lottery management