Complaint Review: La Tierra Del Encanto Inc

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:San Juan, PR Other
La Tierra Del Encanto Inc
2747 North Front Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

La Tierra Del Encanto Inc. Att: Miguel A. Labron-President La Tierra Del Encanto-bait, switch, poor customer service and don't deliver the goods Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I called La Tierra Del Encanto Inc on November 13th and spoke to David Lebron (Manager). He came by my home to give me an estimate and to bring boxes.

We agreed on a price and scheduled pick up on November 19, 2007. On the day of pick up David, his father and another helper came to my home and pick up all the contents that were in my home and promise to be delivered to Caguas Puerto Rico by the end of December. Prior to leaving I paid David in full the amount of $4000.00.

The following day I had to catch a very early flight and didn't realize that many of my items were not listed on the receipt. I've called this company many times to get the status of my items and to find out what is going on that I have not receive my belongings but no one has yet to call me back. On one occasion a women pickup the phone and she told me that my items were not sent yet and would be sent within two weeks . I told her that I wanted to talk to david or his father but she hung up.

I am very concerned about the status of all my articles, I would like a revised list sent to me as well as a call from the president of the company confirming date and time of delivery.

Anyone experiencing similar problems with the above company should come forward, together we can stop this company from doing this to others and have justice serve.

Jesus
San Juan, PR
Puerto Rico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Tierra-Del-Encanto-Inc/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19133/La-Tierra-Del-Encanto-Inc-Att-Miguel-A-Labron-President-La-Tierra-Del-Encanto-bait-swi-302101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Tierra Del Encanto Inc