Complaint Review: La Weight Loss Centers

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 26, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
La Weight Loss Centers
3728 E. Indian School Road Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

La Weight Loss Centers I paid over $500 + the cost of food products in ADVANCE, I only lost 12lbs. from being sick. They closed without notice and didn't refund the unused money I had available. Phoenix Arizona

I Paid over $500 in advance plus additional for the food products. I would receive a few things at a time so when they closed I still had a credit available for food products. They never informed me that they were closing or returned my money that was leftover. Through the entire program I lost about 12lbs (in a year) and it was from being ill. Not the program.

P.parra
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Weight-Loss-Centers/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/La-Weight-Loss-Centers-I-paid-over-500-the-cost-of-food-products-in-ADVANCE-I-only-los-367082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Weight Loss Centers