Complaint Review: La Weight Loss/Pure Weight Loss/Family Weight Loss

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2008

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
La Weight Loss/Pure Weight Loss/Family Weight Loss
12020 Meridian East Puyallup, Washington U.S.A.

La Weight Loss/Pure Weight Loss/Family Weight Loss LA Weight/Pure Weight Loss - What a disappointment!!!!!! Puyallup Washington

I live in Washington State and I have also been ripped off by LA Weight Loss/Pure Weight Loss. The 2 centers that I was going to both closed within weeks of each other. I started with the Center in Puyallup and then in September or so they cut back on their hours so I had to go to the Tacoma Center for a Saturday weigh in. Well at the end of November I was informed that the Tacoma Center was closing and that the Puyallup Center was staying open and they were working on their extended hours. The manager promised me that the Puyallup Center would not closed due to the clients they had. I ended up buying some products that day.Well the following week which was the beginning of December I went to weigh in at the Puyallup during normal business hours and there was nobody there. So the following day I called and they answered (this was a Wednesday) and I was told by the manager that Friday was there last day and they were closing their doors. The manager sent me a refund application and I filled it out but I had some questions so I called the Customer Service at La Weight Loss and I got no answer. I have called several times and no answer. I have also emailed them at custservice@pureweightloss.com and I have received 1 reply from them telling me to send in my refund application. Other than that I haven't received anything from LA Weight Loss. No warning that they were closing, no answers at their Customer Service Center, no replies from my emails, and definitely no refund. I have invested almost $2600 into this program. I was on it for about 8 months and I did lose 40 lbs but still have 80 more lbs to go!!! I hope there is some Justice for all their clients who got ripped off!!!!

Trea
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Weight-LossPure-Weight-LossFamily-Weight-Loss/Puyallup-Washington-98373/La-Weight-LossPure-Weight-LossFamily-Weight-Loss-LA-WeightPure-Weight-Loss-What-a-dis-299236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Weight Loss/Pure Weight Loss/Family Weight Loss