Complaint Review: La dermanique / Lumera

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: Janet — Louisville Kentucky
La dermanique / Lumera
Greenville, South Carolina USA

La dermanique / Lumera Free sample: Took hundreds from my account. Greenville South Carolina

I was reading a news fed regarding Ellan Degeneres. It was about cover girl fans being mislead. It went on showing before and after picture of her, stating she been using an anti wrinkle serums from Dr.Oz. It was saying that these two products use together was reason she looks so young. It ended with this:  Free sample : Laderrnique anti-aging face serum, shipping only$ 4.99 Free sample: Lumera anti aging eye serum, shipping only  I checked my emails to make sure there was no underline costs.

There was not.

I got both products, bottles are very small, but I aware it is samples. I check the box to make sure no additionals cost. their was not.

I checked my banking account charges from Dermanique WY $73.41 and $99.98 an $87.67 from CA. all are from 120 Smith Hines Rd. Greenville, SC 29607. I have not been able to reach them through customer service 1-888-312-7736. I have sent a email. Really hope I get my money back. There is no away I would have agreed to this. I am poor. wish me luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-dermanique-Lumera/Greenville-South-Carolina/La-dermanique-Lumera-Free-sample-Took-hundreds-from-my-account-Greenville-South-Carol-1150238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La dermanique / Lumera