Complaint Review: La loteria Solidaria

Calle Capitan Haya 53 Internet Spain
  • Phone: 0034-603-261-181
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

La loteria Solidaria La loteria Solidaria Spanish & International Lottery Management INC. Final award notification for a loterry win in my name although I'v never bought a lottery ticket Madrid Internet

I got a letter today from La loteria Solidaria informing me I won 350.700.00 in euros. A company called Geo Trust Promotion bought the ticket in my name and played the lottery in my name. The winning numbers were 2-6-12-24-44-47 exactly the same numbers and all other details as appeared in the letter from La Primitiva that was reported (ripoff report #1038382) in March 2013. The letter was signed and stamped by the same financial director Manuel Candela. It says if I don't claim my money by 31st of December the money will be returned to Ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda.  A form was attached to made the claim, I was also asked to provide a copy of my ID and fax it straight back to them. The processing form was asking for bank details, name, address, next of kin etc.., I did not send any details and my suspicion of this being a scum was confirmed when I found the ripoff report filed on March.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-loteria-Solidaria/internet/La-loteria-Solidaria-La-loteria-Solidaria-Spanish-amp-International-Lottery-Management-I-1109148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La loteria Solidaria