Complaint Review: LaFitness

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:Suwanee Georgia
LaFitness
3420 BUFORD DRIVE NE. BUFORD, Georgia U.S.A.

LaFitness Buford, GA Location Bans With Out Warning Manager, Marc Medrano calls 911 to ban me from all gyms on Sunday morning after buying bagels at Einstein Bagels BUFORD Georgia

Without any prior warning or any issues prior to this, I was thrown out of the lafitness gym at this location on Sunday, December 23, 2007 by Mr Medrano. L.A. Fitness International, LLC 3420 Buford Dr NE Buford, GA 30519. I have contacted the regional manager, Mike Tuzzo for a full refund on the prepaid days I am unable to use. Mr Tuzzo telephone me yesterday on January 2, 2008 and issued a credit of 30 days for the month of January. I have prepaid for until February 15, 2008 and asked for the remaining days. He said he could not issue this and asked why. He said I could come back to the Buford gym to use the remaining days I have prepaid and let Mr Medrano know I will be back to the gym. I told Mr. Tuzzo I have already joined another gym and did not want to return to the gym where I was thrown out unjustifiably.

Lacks any customer service and will adhere to most disgusting way of banning people from the gym without total refund.

LAfitness practices are slimy and even the regional manager is pretty back up any serious offenses his staff makes.

Lafitnessbadpractive
Suwanee, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LaFitness/BUFORD-Georgia-30519/LaFitness-Buford-GA-Location-Bans-With-Out-Warning-Manager-Marc-Medrano-calls-911-to-ban-296871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LaFitness