Complaint Review: LaGuardia Community College - CUNY

• Submitted: Wed, April 16, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 09, 2009

• Reported By:Astoria New York
LaGuardia Community College - CUNY
31-10 Thomson Ave. L.I.C., New York U.S.A.

LaGuardia Community College - CUNY Administrative corruption L.I.C. New York

*Consumer Suggestion: LaGuardia Community College is a JOKE

LaGuardia Community College, CUNY, is a scandal waiting to explode. You are invited to visit http://www.Laguardiacorruption.com to see the deleterious effect of administrative corruption on education and, in particular, how political cronyism, rampant grade inflation, fraudulent course material and fraudulent remedial exams have rendered the Mathematics and English Departments dysfunctional. With more than 120,000 visits to date, the website aims to inform all colleges, education associations, interested taxpayers, elected officials and news media in the New York City vicinity.

Prof. M. Millman
Astoria, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2008 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LaGuardia-Community-College-CUNY/LIC-New-York-11101/LaGuardia-Community-College-CUNY-Administrative-corruption-LIC-New-York-326541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LaGuardia Community College - CUNY

#1 Consumer Suggestion

LaGuardia Community College is a JOKE

AUTHOR: Page3000 - (U.S.A.)

This college, in LI City, is the WORST educational institute I have ever gone to in my life. The ONLY reason it is still in business is because it feeds off of the immigrants who use financial aid and are going there for free.

Regardless of whether you're paying out of pocket, or receiving aid...GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE. They have messed up my transcripts SO many times and made ME go in for everything under the moon. Guess what? Their office hours are only 9-5 so you are screwed if you work.

Whoever said they try to flunk people to make money. GOD IT IS APPARENT. Luckily I haven't been a victim of that..but then again..after only one class there, I am POSITIVE I am transferring somewhere else.

I have been to SEVERAL colleges and have never been to one that was ran SO poorly. LaGuardia CC has a TERRIBLE system. I don't know ANYONE who has ANYTHING positive to say about it. It's really sad too because I was excited to start my classes there and get an education.

DO NOT GO THERE. I haven't had ONE prof. that spoke good english. Half the time I can't even clearly comprehend the language of the person who is supposed to be educating me. Forget going to admissions or any other office. That is HELL too.

MY SOLUTION= Save your money and go to ANY college but this. But be careful because many of the colleges in NYC are JUST like this one.

I personally would love to move to a better city.