Complaint Review: LaGuardia Community College

• Submitted: Sun, October 29, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 31, 2006

• Reported By:Elmhurst New York
LaGuardia Community College
3110 Thompson Avenue, Long Island City, New York U.S.A.

LaGuardia Community College Sucks Don't even waiste your time and Money there. Long Island City New York

*Consumer Comment: ONE report is sufficient

*Consumer Comment: Why is it so bad??

I can't agree more with the fact that LaGuardia Community College in New York City is a Waste of time. The school system (CUNY) sucks, is not worth it. Just don't go there.

Tony
Elmhurst, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2006 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LaGuardia-Community-College/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/LaGuardia-Community-College-Sucks-Dont-even-waiste-your-time-and-Money-there-Long-Islan-218258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LaGuardia Community College

ONE report is sufficient

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

Tony has posted this "complaint" at least three times that I know of. He also posts rebuttals to his own posts under the name "Carlos" to try to create some sympathy for his plight.

Tony, ONE report is sufficient for your complaint. There is no point in repeating yourself two or three or more times, nor is there a need to use assumed names. It is obvious who you are.

Why is it so bad??

AUTHOR: Angelina - (U.S.A.)

Just curious, why does this school suck??? Anyone can say a school sucks. I used to say my college professors sucked when I was annoyed about something, or not doing to well in a class.

How about some details and information as to why you feel this way?? I know it's community college, but you do get educated. What is so wrong with the school system??? You really do not give anything to go on.

My schools were in Oakdale, then I finished school in Colorado. I actually loved both of these schools. Education is so important in today's society. My education has allowed me to have my house here, in St.James, and another home in Colorado. I am 33 years old, and still love to learn.

I just hope if you are considering dropping out of this sucky school, you enroll in another form of continuing career education.

hotels