Complaint Review: LaJuan E. Wood

• Updated: Thu, August 13, 2009

• Reported By: anonymous — Sacramento California USA
LaJuan E. Wood
http://www.attorneywood.com Sacramento, California United States of America

LaJuan E. Wood - The Law Office of LaJuan E. Wood - LaJuan E. Wood Loan Mod Ripoff! Sacramento California

LaJuan E. Wood reviewed my loan mod file and collected up-front fees totalling $2,995 in February 2009.

It is now August 13th.  According to my bank, Countrywide, LaJuan E. Wood never filed any papers on my behalf, nor did she contact them in any way.

She claims that she did a lot of work on my behalf.  She at one point told me that she wanted to apply for a different mod program, and that I needed to fill out all new paperwork.  She claimed she sent the paperwork to me twice, however it never arrived.  (Very odd, considering she has my address on at least 20 of the pages of documents I sent her).  After the last phantom paperwork episode I asked for a refund.  She sent me $515.

If she ever did any work on my behalf, my bank is not aware of it!

Her web site, at http://www.attorneywood.com, shows a conference room, and gives appointment hours.  The only address given for her office, however, is a post office box.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LaJuan-E-Wood/Sacramento-California-95818/LaJuan-E-Wood-The-Law-Office-of-LaJuan-E-Wood-LaJuan-E-Wood-Loan-Mod-Ripoff-Sacra-479453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LaJuan E. Wood