Complaint Review: LaMar Gilmore III

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: The Wrong One To **** With — Staten Island New York United States of America
LaMar Gilmore III
5600 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, GA Internet United States of America

LaMar Gilmore III Leonard Gilmore LAMAR GILMORE PROMISES LEADNETPRO WITH FREE TREASURE CHEST, TAKES YOUR MONEY AND IS NEVER HEARD FROM AGAIN. AVOID!!! Internet, Internet

I contacted Lamar about an ad on Craigslist regarding an inbound sales position.
After talking about the position, I was told I needed to purchase LeadNetPro.
However, since I didnt have the available funds he offered me an alternative solution to pay with Free Treasure Chest, a "free" trial website in which you would complete these trials, which actually cost you money. He received $300 for signing me up, and he said he will use that money to purchase my LeadNetPro package and that I could get started as soon as the trials process through.

After the long and tedious process of completing the trials,which ran me around $40, emailing information such as my I.D. and bank statements (to verify my address) back and forth, I tried calling Lamar numerous times, left messages,
sent texts and emails, but none were responded to.

I never heard from Lamar once I completed the trials. I saw a recent ad on craigslist in which he changed his name to Leonard but was up to the same old con. After seeing that I decided to write this report so others would know not to trust this man. Save yourself time, money, and disappointment and AVOID Lamar Gilmore, I would like to think more of him as a human being but from my experience, hes nothing more than a lying, stealing, professional conman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LaMar-Gilmore-III/internet/LaMar-Gilmore-III-Leonard-Gilmore-LAMAR-GILMORE-PROMISES-LEADNETPRO-WITH-FREE-TREASURE-CHE-891760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LaMar Gilmore III